Liberty Painting Warranty for Interior Painting
Warranty Length : 2 Years
WARRANTY ON ALL WORK: We warranty all our work for 2 years against blistering , cracking and peeling. Caitlin and Joshua Mintz stand behind this warranty. This is a legal document.
. ***Please note that water damage and nail pops are structural issues, and are not painting related warranty
This Warranty does not cover
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the Contractor. Varnished surfaces. Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- mill-glazing from smooth cedar
- ordinary wear and tear.
- abnormal use or misuse.
- peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor.
- structural defects.
- settling or movement.
- moisture content of the substrate.
- abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alteration, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any
- other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of the Contract.
FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BE VALID, YOU MUST:
Pay the full contract price. Make the property accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the repairs.